Monday, April 7, 2008

The Gender Matters Task Force

My friends in Minnesota have started a blog that, I think, will prove to be very helpful for the students that they minister to. They call themselves the Gender Matters Task Force and they are headed up by my brother and some of my very good friends from college. The GMTF is doing great things for the Gospel on the campus of Northwestern College (my alma mater) and I pray that God will continue to use them to stand firm for his design for our lives. I also pray that God uses their fervor to inspire others to do the same on their college campus.

My friend Kalli wrote an excellent post this weekend on God's design for us as women. She closes by saying:

"When we align ourselves with God’s design we must accept certain limitations. I am not man. As simple as that sounds, the implications are real and if I try to live like a man I will be greatly disappointed. We are only satisfied when we live in such a way that fulfills our purpose. Only then will the Creator be glorified and will we be truly free."

I could not have said it better, friend!

No comments: