Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Specials on TV

Growing up we watched a lot of the Christmas specials that came on TV. I don't care how many times I have watched Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, I will still plop down on the couch and watch it (and quote it) whenever it is on. As my life has gotten busier I have found it really hard to know when certain specials are on TV this time of year. Thankfully TVGuide.com has done the work for me. The have put together a Christmas TV Guide that is so very helpful. And being the crazy scheduler that I am, I have printed this off, circled the ones I wanted to watch, and put it up on the refrigerator. I have also added it to my Favorites. Call me crazy, but I don't want to miss A Charlie Brown Christmas one more year. Now I don't have to!

No comments: