Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday is For Fotos

No, we aren't in Hollywood (although that would be fun!). This is Branson, MO, and this picture doesn't even scratch the surface of the vast array of tourist attractions along the Branson strip. The only word I could think of as we drove around our first night here is "overwhelming". Daniel had a convention to attend for his job, so I tagged along. We have eaten well, enjoyed exploring, and tried to stay warm (they had a cold front come through and our Little Rock blood isn't used to it yet).

Happy Friday from the traveling Reissigs!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney!! I have been reading your blog for a while now and I just saw your Branson post today. My entire family goes to Branson every other year for vacation. We LOVE it there!! When I opened this post and saw the picture I went, "AH! Branson!!" haha! Some really great shows there....and restaurants! One place you MUST eat at is Billy Bob's. It's a hole in the wall but it has the BEST burgers and shakes. :) Hope you have fun!

Courtney Reissig said...

Thanks for reading and commenting! We loved Branson! It was a lot of fun and overwhelming all at the same time! :) I wish we would have known about Billy Bob's! We were craving a good burger one night so we ate at Fuddruckers. Next time we are in Branson we will go there!